Regional Sales Manager (Chicago, IL)
interviewstream is looking for a top performer with a proven track record of solution selling to industry specific enterprise organizations. We are the industry’s leading human resource interviewing technology provider helping enterprise organizations solutions to reduce time to hire, increase candidate engagement, and improve quality of hire, leading to increased productivity and return on investment.
You will use your consultative selling super-power to quickly discover the client’s needs and define the appropriate solution that will increase the recruitment team’s performance in relation to goals (make the HR team organizational heros!). You will build authentic client relationships, quickly establishing yourself as that trusted business partner with your industry expertise and solutions driven approach. You must have a natural curiosity for people, an entrepreneurial mindset, and drive to generate new sales opportunities. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, thrive in a collaborative team-selling environment and the desire to exceed sales quotas and revenue goals. With your experience working within the industry, you will leverage your network of business professionals to generate and drive business opportunities.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for new logo attainment. The individual will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding individual annual revenue goals and development of critical industry presence. The Regional Sales Manager will have strong prospecting and lead generation capabilities, along with the solution selling execution skills required to progress and close opportunities with C-V level executives within Human Resources, Finance, IT and Operations.
- Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling and marketing lead generation
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, presenting, negotiation and closing new business
- Industry knowledge and experience covering top industry target accounts
- Meets and/or exceeds established performance metrics for prospecting, sales presentations, proposals and closed business
- Ability to present ROI – financial based selling solutions to VP level prospective clients
- Develops and maintains an effective sales and marketing plan for target industry
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual revenue
- Represent interviewstream with integrity, maintain an established reputation for being highly connected, consultative, and knowledgeable within the target industries.
- Identify, nurture and close enterprise level and mid cap accounts to achieve profitable sales growth and objectives within defined target industry.
- Lead sales cycle, bringing in the necessary resources to move deals forward and regularly close six-figure sales.
- Qualify prospects to ensure they meet interviewstream’s target industry profile client and are sales-qualified.
- Research prospect business needs and identify a prospect’s needs & objectives.
- Use the latest tools, techniques, and data sources to prospect, and manage leads, accounts contacts and opportunities.
- Be well-versed in complex sales methodologies and be able to concurrently manage 15-20 opportunities with 3-6-month sales cycles.
- Carry and achieve an annual quota of $250,000 in sales bookings annually.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing OR equivalent relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Consultative selling approach: ability to convey the business impact and value of concepts, business process, and services vs. product features and satisfy clients’ needs & program objectives.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills combined with very strong presentation skills.
- Must be familiar with and able to use mission-critical business applications effectively: Google, Microsoft PPT, SFDC, Pardot.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- C Suite presence and influence
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with prospective clients and customers
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to sell a concept, not a commodity
- Exceptional listener; ability to ask questions and probe for customer needs and pain points
- Solid business acumen, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and get to the key decision maker in potential sales
- Exceptional professional presence
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
Key Success Factors:
- Closure of new business
- Meet sales defined sales metrics including number of sales contacts, presentations, proposals and closes
- Maintain the required pipeline in each stage of the sales process
- Ability to clearly articulate value proposition within sales process in order to differentiate our product from competitive offerings
Email your resume to Phil Amato at firstname.lastname@example.org.