Join Our Team
Client Success Associate
The Client Success Associate will focus on supporting team needs to provide a more comprehensive service offering to our clients. While they may be responsible for overseeing select client accounts, they will also interface with clients of all types to assist with tasks to compliment the account manager’s efforts. Internal administrative duties, such as managing client information in a CRM, will also be a core responsibility of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Client trainings (group, individual)
- New clients
- Current clients
- All platforms
- Create renewal contracts
- Edit contracts
- Send contracts
- Group tasks
- Assist account managers with day-to-day account management tasks
- Assist clients with platform assistance / workflows
Other Responsibilities may include:
- CRM administration
- Social Media
- Task planning/project management
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree, Field of study: Business, Finance, Communications or
Technology 4 year degree preferred.
- Experience Preferred: 1 year but less than 3 years of previous experience. Any customer support training preferred.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) for the majority of the day
- Normal setting for this job is an Office Setting.
Interview Stream Inc. provides a robust benefit program that is competitive and that helps protect employees against financial loss due to sickness, disability or death; to provide employees’ time off for rest and relaxation; and to provide access to retirement and other financial savings tools.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401 (k) plan
- Cafeteria plan
- Supplemental insurance plans
- Paid leave, holidays, and sick leave bank
- Professional development through internal training programs