Account Executive (Chicago, IL or Remote)
Description of the Job
Calling all hunters! Are you someone who’s Hungry, self-motivated and will stop at nothing to win? A Humble, Intelligent, and Resilient individual who embraces change and keeps things in perspective? But most importantly, if you’re someone who’s Passionate and Committed, dedicated and focused with a never give up attitude, we want to talk to you!
interviewstream is looking for Account Executives that are motivated by a huge market opportunity, a compelling product, and the opportunity to grow their career. We are the industry’s leading SaaS based HR technology for interviewing. We exist to create experiences that transform hiring, and we do this by simplifying interviews, inspiring change and enabling hiring to be done anywhere. We currently work with over 800 enterprise brands and 15 key partners across the US and internationally. We deliver our solutions to many verticals across the globe, including K-12 and higher education sectors partnering with many of the leading school districts and top universities.
interviewstream drives a positive culture of performance, accountability and teamwork. We encompass our core values to ensure we deliver our mutually aligned goals for internal and external customers, and partners. And, we Have Fun doing it!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a natural self-starter, with accountability for results
- Drive ACV bookings results by creating, navigating, and closing opportunities, and making our customers successful with interviewstream
- Uncover prospects’ business goals and provide meaningful solutions to achieve them
- Lead multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages of the sales cycle to a successful close
- Be organized and efficient in managing hundreds or thousands of prospects to build a new pipeline and hit attainment goals
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach, including cold calling
- Represent interviewstream with integrity, maintain an established reputation for being highly connected, consultative, and knowledgeable
- Meet and/or exceed established performance metrics for prospecting, sales demos, and proposals from Salesforce.com
- Be well-versed in consultative sales methodologies, with experience selling software to HR, executive, and administrative buyers
- Develop and maintain an effective sales and marketing plan for your assigned territory
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual new logos and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing, or equivalent relevant work experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ sales or meaningful prospecting experience for a SaaS company
- A proven track record of achieving sales quotas for new business
- A proven process for identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Familiar with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Email your resume to Kristin Westberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.